This policy applies to all the pages hosted on this site. It does not apply to pages hosted by Magic Bus India’s affiliates, linked organizations, partners, or to other organizations to which we may provide a link and whose privacy policies may differ.
Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated. The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
This policy will answer the following questions:
- What information does Magic Bus India Foundation collect?
- How is your information used?
- Does Magic Bus India Foundation share your information?
- How secure is the information you give us?
- How can you access, correct or delete your data?
- How do you opt out of receiving messages from Magic Bus India Foundation?
- How does Magic Bus India Foundation protect children’s privacy?
Our security measures and this policy are reviewed on a regular basis. If you have any questions relating to this policy, please address them to:
3rd Floor, JK Textiles Building, Mehra Estate,
Near Jaswanti Landmark, LBS Marg,
Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400079
Tel: 022 62434848
Email: [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern: you may wish to contact the CEO’s Office.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information (including demographic and personal profile data) as volunteered by you in registration forms, subscriptions, campaigns and e-actions. However, you can access our web site without disclosing any of your personal data. Magic Bus India Foundation also collects the following (non-identifying) information:
- the internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website.
- the type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- the operating system you use (for example, Windows, Macintosh)
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you access
Magic Bus India Foundation also collects personal information. Magic Bus India Foundation may place internet ‘cookies’ on your hard drive. These cookies may save data about you such as your name and the pages of the website that you viewed. You may decline, disable or delete the internet cookies while visiting the website by activating the relevant browser setting. However, doing so may affect the website functionality.
How is your information used?
Magic Bus India Foundation uses the information to help us understand more about how supporters use our site and to make improvements. We also use the information for marketing purposes such as sending you our e-newsletter. If you have subscribed to the Magic Bus India Foundation e-newsletter you will receive it by email on a monthly basis.
Does Magic Bus India Foundation share your information?
The neither information you provide will not be sold or rented nor will it be shared with third parties unless we have your permission, are required to disclose the information by law, or in the following circumstances:
- Magic Bus India Foundation may share your personal information from time to time, with its affiliate non-profit entities, linked organisations, charity collaborators, within or outside India, which may then use such information in connection with their activities.
- With your permission, Magic Bus India Foundation may also share your information with other organisations with similar aims and objectives.
- The disclosure of your personal information discussed above may involve the transfer of that information outside of India.
How secure is the information you give us?
Magic Bus India Foundation uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. We make every effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
How can you access, correct or delete your data?
- Website User Accounts: You can access, correct or delete your personal data by logging in to your user account and making the necessary changes. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
- E-Newsletter: You can delete your personal data by unsubscribing from the e-newsletter. To change your email address, first, unsubscribe and then re-subscribe with your new data.
How do you opt out of receiving messages from Magic Bus India Foundation?
We will only send you emails if you have given us permission to contact you about Magic Bus India Foundation’s work. We do not send out random, untargeted emails (spam). Any emails we send you will enable you to opt-out of receiving further emails from us. We will clearly state whether we received your details from an organization who recommended you to us.
How does Magic Bus India Foundation protect children’s privacy?
The safety of children is very important to us. No information should be submitted to or posted at Magic Bus India Foundation by children without prior parental consent. All applicable laws are followed with respect to data collection from children. No sharing of data collected from children with any third parties is permitted at any time under any circumstances.